Tuesday, March 31, 2009

slippy sole~

So! ,

As usual, i woke up, hurriedly completed my assignment and as usual, i'm late for class with the so-nt-interesting lecturer.

Nevertheless i still took public transport to class knowing that fact that taking a cab to class at the peak hour of 7 will definitely take around the same time to reach my destination.

Anyway, by the time i reached somerset, it was already 8-ish pm.

I fasten my pace and stride to school totally famished and faintly (hvn had any meals), listening to my mp3 (f**k you, f**k you very very mua ah ah ach~), absolutely in my own world.

My feets were moving faster than i could think, well a young guy was walking slower than me and i tried to overtake him. It all begins when I accidently step onto his shoes...

The next most natural thing to do, he tries to move away and i apologized.
Before we could figure out what happened, ... "Puulop!" ... I saw a sole flying off the floor!(the whole piece!)

It took that guy sometime to realise as well as limp back to "match" his shoe onto the dismantled shoe while his other girl-friends stood watching abay with concern (maybe giggling).
I turned around, stared at them for seemingly a few seconds, they didn't look at me... so i walked off..
All these happened so quickly while i was still on the move.

I felt guilty immediately after that.

After all, even his shoe might be spoilt in the first place, i was the one that result in him having to buy a new shoe.

I sort of had the urge to head back and pass him a S$10 note or something.
Somehow my ego tells me it feels silly to do so. haha!



Poor guy...


Updates on my most recent movies!

























I finally finished my book a few days a ago!


It has a great plot and an unexpected ending.. First you thought the story's somewhat like "Joshua" ... but it turns out to be the biggest betrayal by your closest one..

Currently onto my next book.. "Beautiful Child"...

No comments:

Post a Comment