Wednesday, March 25, 2009

taking a breather~


I've finally completed a ONE ton assignment, and still counting down to more...

My biological clock has been totally upside down -

I'll wake up for dinner(my only meal of the day), watch some TV and ignite my lazy brain to start on assignments.

Of course with the occasional accompanyment of some sweet friends online.

Till some glimmer of sunlight appears, I'll switch off my lights and head off to dreamland.

Visit my dream house.

Neither do i fancy this lifestyle, but the quiet night is so peaceful, away from any form of media and neighbouring distractions.

And,

In the midst of my depleting $reserves$, I've to say I'm glad I don't have to work now.

What would have happened if I'm still working and "assignmen-ing" at night.
"I think I'd collasp."

Still... reminding myself ..., (I NEED a job soon).

PS: Plueese hire me if u need a sweet, conscientious part-timer okay~ 0.0


Taking a breather, here's a kit kat, err... no cadbury~





The song :Fuck you by Lily Allen, with the signature Cadbury eyebrows advertisement.

So cute~ Aw...

*Yawns* Kinda missing my loved ones.. date me out okay~ XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment