Friday, April 10, 2009

drained~

As I stepped into my house this morning at 7 15am, the scent of incense that welcomed me seemed more calming than it could ever have been.


The past few days has been draining every bit of me... I spent most of my nights rushing assignments, yesterday was no exception.. We've almost became regulars of T3-TCC... (those kind floor staffs that helped us look for available powerpoints and shift our things around)

At one point, my mind was too heavy i decided take a walk..

Our worries had all been similar, that is the heavy last assignment that has been delayed and extended with contents way beyond our studies context with the much appreciated help from our local lecturers and beloved classmates, and the nearing examinations that begins only a countable few days after our last assignment submission.

I had other stressers too,
as i walked along the arrival hall, thoughts of being jobless and incompetent, my depleting balance accounts, the bills i have to pay should i use up all my savings, and the unsupportive sacarsm from my mum consumes me even further.. I was unconsciously trembling.. almost thought i could have a nervous break down right at the moment...

Which is why, thank god there's still mutual support...

Oh wells, atleast i found little escapes.. watching performances, going for a swim... still well taken care of haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment