Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sometimes i wonder,
what makes a person fall in love so deep that she can give her all without holding back?
There's much more practicality and reality...
Love just ain't everything... yes..
But don't they say love holds no boundaries?

Humans were born with emotions, fear is just one of them
Some of us may take defensive measures, hold back,
just because we fear of hurting ourselves eventually.
What we fear could be the unknown, yet we still fear.. I fear..

We bear consequences of our own actions,
Others react as a consequence to our behaviours.
Regret is the last on the list..

Communication is the crucial key to a relationship... yes!
What if you've lost the key to communicating,
What if you've no idea what to do anymore?

Though we don't see the same direction,
Though the path we see infront of us is different..

As long as you'll naturally hold my hands when they contact,
I'll not give up..
Because i'm not how i use to be anymore..

A promise I made to myself..

And i hope, your tune harmonizes with my melody ~

With love

eh~ I'm not trying to be negative, or emotional, or depressed, just thoughts!
Chill~

No comments:

Post a Comment