Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new life~

Tomorrow marks a brand new journey of my life and career.

Monday to Saturday - 11am to 8pm- work.
Mon - till 1030pm - tuition
Thurs- till 10pm - tuition
Wed & Friday - till 10pm - class

I'll be dead busy. I may skip meals, I may be lonely, I may fall and i may cry.
But i believe this is gonna be a fulfilling one.
Nevertheless this is life, I chose it. C'est la vie...
Many changes can happen in 6 months and yet it seems so short.

I'm desperately looking for friends who can teach O levels POA, E maths, Combine Phy/Chem to take over. Please keep a look out for me.

My dear friends and darlings,
I may not be always there through your ups and downs
and i thank you for your constant concern for me.
Please know that you'll always be thought of amidst my busy schedule
and there's always Sunday free for you!
Please update your blogs so that i'll know whats happening to you,
sms me or give me a call often so that i'm comforted of not being forgotten.
Love Ya'll, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment