Sunday, May 3, 2009

updates~

Alright i admit!



I've been too lazy to construct my sentences or, otherwise, blog.

Just a lil' recap of the major events,


1) I fell sick before my last paper and used up approx 8inches thick of MacDonald's serviettes while studying overnight at yuan ching. Went straight for my papers, couldn't even bother to check when i finished. Honestly, i think i wrote crap.


2) Bid farewell to some of my single major classmates. Had a lil' post exam depression syndrome, feelings of my insignificance. Slept and felt much better afterwards. Bouncy and lively thereafter.


3) Thus, ended my nights at T3-TCC, missed vivi-bear & tutu-bear.


4) Accompanied Eve to study for her papers, got punched in the face with a plastic bag by some stranger-kungfu-aunty at the bus-stop, on the way to her place. That, we couldn't stop laughing just thinking of how funny the whole scene looked! Hilarious! I didn't even know what was stored in that tiny red coloured plastic bag! Horrid!


5) Two nights of MJ-ing, won some and lost some~ fair..


6) Started giving a sec 4 student tuition (which explains why i'm studying with eve, lots to refresh/revisit in the old files of my hippocampus and pre-frontal lobe)


7) web-cam'd with the ever full of surprises - Asher boy~


Of course, the one carrying him is his uncle/my ong gugu, and his beautiful grandma on the left, Ms Jennifer. I haven't been visiting often, which explains why i seem like a total familiar stranger to him now.





8) As for today~

Its an easy guess haha!

Well I couldn't find any ten years series from the bookstores, so i did a check online. Turns out to be due to some copyright issues unsettled. Poor students~

I guess that sums up all~

No comments:

Post a Comment