Friday, June 5, 2009

Njoy a sip of Rosé

I'm enjoying a bottle of Rose wine with my boss (Pam), I'm glad she's appreciative of my work and trusting.
Well a little introduction of my workplace,
Its at Bali Lane 31A
Petals by Kooshi is a new venture of Kooshi which has been around for more than four years.
Main products are more to sleepwear, swimwear, not just for women, for men as well.
Besides Bali lane, we've another one at Parkway Parade as well~

My shop?
Is a collaboration of floral art and lingerie business.Artistic arrangements for weddings, functions, performing arts, dinners.
We'll customize it just for you.
Its a one stop shop for gifts, bags, accessories, lingeries and flowers for your loved ones.

I like what i'm doing, the experience and knowledge overwhelms the lower paying salary~
A few frantic moments, running around like a crazy women, terribly freaked out..
Otherwise, its quite comfy~

Sweet~ when guys come over to buy sleepwears for their wifes/girlfrends and they knew right away the right sizes and types for them. These guys deserves a pat*.
They liked your products, come back to you for more, and gives you constructive feedbacks.

And its comforting when couples like what you've done for their wedding.

Come to think of it, quite a couple of friends tying their wedding knots this year.
All the best to them sweet lovables~ yea~

Some wedding planners tell me, they've seen far too many weddings,
till they're wedding phobic.
hm.. its still the beginning.. i don't know~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment