Monday, July 13, 2009

oh you boring flower~

I've a whole list of uncountable things i wanna accomplish in life!
and i don't know when will that day ever come!
looking at how i've lived and grew up~
ah... it just seems further and further.

- bungy jumping
- sky diving
- scuba diving
- parachuting
- whatever sea sports you can think of
- go yatching
- learn cycling (greatest regrets)
- learn salsa
- learn yoga
- learn photography
- learn singing
- master my uke ( i gave up on guitar and keyboard)
- speak korean, japanese, cantonese, bahasa indonesia and french
- acting (way pass that now, never accomplished)
- set up my own business
- complete my masters (i've yet to complete my degree)
- drive my own mini cabrio
- buy a husky or a king charles spaniel
- travel to at least 50 countries
- live in my own home with a wonderful sea view and beautiful balcony just below the sky
- be a multi-millionaire and a tai tai of my own!
- spend like i don't bother while i'm young!
- eat like i don't have to look at the price!~

gosh!
am i too greedy?
Now i feel terribly poor and boring and unaccomplished...
What have i been working for?
i could self-claim that i've got looks that are above average, and a slightly smarter brain and a slightly higher EQ. But thats all that i've got!
And to think that age is catching up! I'm looking more mature than i should.. that sucks

Now, I've a few options.
1) find a retired and rich old man (probably an ex ceo of something), marry him and wait for him to die.
2) find an established and accomplished rich man, marry him and then find an excuse to divorce him..
3) stop dreaming, save up and live like any poor dude.

How does that sound? Boohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment