Friday, March 20, 2009

keeping my memories

Classes ended exceptionally late today

and despite that i was overly-under-dressed,

i still went for bites and drinks with Lena and Sherwin.


I suddenly became very nostalgic and had the nudge to set up my blog (finally)

Well, having done tons of silly things in my 22 years of life, i don't remember most of them.

Yet those could be the most precious, funniest moments of my life.

Stories that we can share.

I always ended up with a smile after hanging out with them

B'cos Lena never fails to share her funniest and most peculiar moments of her life.

Their stories overseas makes me wanna travel even more, all over the world,

see all sorts of people, take loads and loads of photographs!

And seeing how she never forgets them dawns me of how much things i have missed and forgotten.

Stories which i can tell even 40, 60, 80 years down the road and never feel bored. (if i lived that long)

We'll all eventually leave this world when we're old,

and the last thing i ever want is to forgot (you know i have a peanut memory),

I'll never wanna forget people whom i love, memories and events of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment