Sunday, March 22, 2009

mowieee~!

Oh i simply love movies~





A little time to relax,
in another little world..


Paul Blart Mall Cop (with MH, LC, Colin 20/03/09)
- funny and lame
- imagine heroic acts out of the stupidest things that could happen to you!

It's interesting people do things sub-consciously.
I don't know why, i was clapping while laughing off those scenes.
*First you give a big appreciative laugh, lean forward and clap! hard.
It seems quite influential b'cos after i did just that, i turned and the person beside me was doing the exact same reaction!
I guess it's a form of expressing :" Yeah! that's a good laugh there!"
I didn't laugh till i get cramps, but enough for me to clap.
Thumbs up!~


Detroit Metal City (with Ong gugu, 21/3/09)
A romance comedy adapted from its japanese anime.
I Love it! Great contrast, great flow!
"No Music , No Dream!"
Suuuperr funny. So funny i couldn't control my volune.
Needless to say, Kenichi Matsuyama nailed his impact on this film!
Love the way he runs!
Its like he's rushing to the loo or something.



Ok, while everyone's in dreamland,
my work has just begun!
Back to assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment