Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clumsy Jojo had a fall

On a usual routine, i'll switch on and off the light box outside my shop everyday.
The switch is quite high, so to do that, i'll have to borrow my neighbour's chair.
It doesn't have much support, just planes of panels. Those that you see in smoking areas outside fastfood.
So, i had to rush for class last friday afterwork.
As usual i climbed up the chair.

Something which i seemed to have instinctively sensed but casually ignored happened!
The chair gave way,
the panel broke and my leg went right through in!
It was really loud so the diners were perpetually staring at me.. booboo
That isn't the most embarrassing part!
My legs got stucked and i only realized that when i tried to move. Ugh~
So therefore i proudly announced myself too heavy with fat legs!
Of course i was only joking~
I was wearing a skirt, which i wasn't even worried to think whether i "zao kenged" at that point of time!The swell has subsided, but i guess i can't wear shorts or skirts for quite some time now.
Phobic of climbing chairs.

Clumsy jojo tried to climb tall, clumsy jojo had a great fall

No comments:

Post a Comment