Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Heaven's sneeze

For the past few days, i've been watching the weather forecast, looking forward to an icon with a grey cloud and little blue dots just below that cloud.
Well, it was suppose to rain but i don't seem to feel/see/sense any signs of leak from the sky.

I simply just love the rain.
They've always have this special ability, to wash away stains of unhappiness, or bring subtle messages of joy. Itzamazing!

I could dance in the rain, feel the droplets with the help of gravity massages. That way i might fall sick!
I can adopt the use of a transparent umbrella, follow the rhythm of beats on my umbrella, tataa tatataa~ I'll look up and admire these droplets falling down straight to my face~

I can sit by the window sill, watch these beautiful eyelets trickle down my window each taking different paths, different speed, some meeting up with other droplets to form even bigger ones.

I could also sit in my car, watch the wiper swipe them all to the side and stream down just like little rivers!

At night, the sky is red, sometimes purple in its most romantic way
When my windows are closed, the wind sings!
In the day, vibrant rainbow(s) welcome the sun after a pour, bringing the best smiles of hope.
Isn't nature beautiful?
I hope it rains soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment