Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Emotions

I'm an emotional optimist.

Like the moon, everyday's a different mood~


Sometimes I laugh at the essentric and silliest things i've done.

Sometimes I hate myself for my dumbest stunts

Sometimes I feel beautiful and confident

Sometimes I feel ugly and disgusted

Sometimes I feel like a total slut

Sometimes I just love to bitch~

Sometimes I'm so ignorant and blurr, i didn't know what i'm doing~

Sometimes I just wish the whole world had ignored me (the opposite)

Sometimes I feel terrifly lonely and empty and I couldn't stop eating...

Sometimes I would jump around in Joy, Hysterical!, laughing at all the slightest joke~

This is me, I love how my life is filled with surprises.


Today,
I feel , Contented.


In addition,
Yesterday I had a huge bowl of yoghurt + popcorn + coffee bean

Bad mix...

Therefore,
Today, I feel.. HUNGRY~ (you could guessed what happened~)


On a side note,

I wonder if unmarried women tend to get more insecure as they age. I merely sat in his car.
And oh you aFFing knew your boyfren is a jerk anyway. Why that hostility babe?


PS: Dear Jo, If there's one of your nostalgia moments when you decided to read this again 10 years later, remember NEVER to become one as such mentioned~

No comments:

Post a Comment