Thursday, October 15, 2009

*Teens/tweens nowadays are far more knowledgeable than us.
They reminded me of how much I've missed out during my younger days though~

After watching the last episode of PS: I'm sorry - featuring Diana Ser.
I was embraced with the thought of wanting to write to them again.
How badly i wanted to tell them I'm sorry, for not contacting them, for not having the time and the financial ability to fly over, to see how they have been living. Sounds like a drama already, I don't have the courage~ haha

Mostly importantly as well, to mum and dad, I'm sorry for the nastiest things I said when I was little.

Now a little moment of nostalgia~


My playmates~
I started playing Rubik's at the age of 3.5!! But I'll never master it! lol!

My exhausting day ended with a warm, looong shower~

*(But these kids will never know how they'll look like in film photographs~ tsk tsk)
Sweet dreams for now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment