Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Hope i'm not too late, but darn.. i should have watched it earlier. I'm so glad i watched this.
I guess you must be able to relate to understand and appreciate this movie.
and
I LOVE IT...
Its beautiful~
The pictures, the motion and the little little details of fast and slow to potray each emotions.
The part where the whole world seems to dance with you when you're happy, or whatever that you see is disgusting when your life tears apart.
Perfect soundtrack
Sometimes its not because you don't believe in love,
Its because you don't know what you are pursuing..
Someone who's so nonchalant about love, may just have not met the right one.
Well i'm not good with words..
perhaps this song could express it~

You could be my unintended

Choice to live my life extended

You could be the one I'll always love

You could be the one who listens To my deepest inquisitions

You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can

But I'm busy mending broken

Pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged

All my dreams and all my balance

She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended

Choice to live my life extended

You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can

But I'm busy mending broken

Pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can

But I'm busy mending brokenPieces of the life I had before

Before you...

This time, the movie displays the emotional turmoils from a total guys point of view. I like that! So don't you say tt chick flicks are meant for women losers!!

YES!!

I'm gonna search for the soundtracks now!! before my boiling passion dies off soon~ haha!

~~~~

Lena was so right when she described how i always like perfect and beautiful pictures that are always so colourful, full of fantasy, or artistic and nostalgic.

She described me as someone who'll take a picture of a sea.. and then photoshopped it with clouds of different shapes and sizes, clear blue sky, and add little details of corals into the sea. And when i got so tired trying to add in the details cos it doesn't look right. I'll just save it and give up! haha.

True true..

No comments:

Post a Comment