Saturday, October 24, 2009


Just a random thought~


This i said to myself~

I'll marry a man that buys me a mini cooper..

If I eventually buy one of my own, then i shall marry myself!! sob~

I'll date a guy that buys me a prosumer camera,

otherwise, its just me and my cammie~

This is shallow i know~

Not a post for deep thoughts anyway~

Went window shopping for camera just the other day~ Asked the uncle if he could recommend me some good semi-pro cameras and the neighboring customer turned around and said " You look like a professional man~!" I'm flattered, for a moment my heart just fluttered~ wo0o0oOo~

The sweetest gift my ex-boyfriend gave was to buy me a blue guitar when i least expected it. He sat me down at an open grass patch nicely laid with table cloth and my fav drink and then started his usual strut of strum and sing~

These are afterall fond memories to be kept~

.....

Did a mega retail therapy today!

Guess i have been supressing my self too much that i had a sudden surge or spenthrift!!

It's the most beneficial thing to be working in a retail line! You get to purchase on your own line of quality fabrics at super discounts! Live like an "atas"!

Still, nothing beats my Aldo 3 mins shoe shopping record!!~ ( I think my 3 month old shoe is spoiling) and I bought 2 pairs of heels today!

.....

Oh oh!! and !!

*tick tock tick tock~

I betta go back to assignmening~

No comments:

Post a Comment