Thursday, October 29, 2009

On my way back home, I was approach with an aunty wearing PJs, holding two ten cents coins in her palms. I was listening to my mp3 therefore couldn't hear her clearly. I briefly heard her mentioned in chinese " ...twenty cents coins... make phone calls...". So i told her to wait while i started digging twenty cents for her. Only when I handed my twenty cents to her that she explained she wanted to borrow my phone and in exchange she'll pay me twenty cents. I hestitated and questioned her about why she didn't want to use a public pay phone instead, which was only a short distance away. She replied me with another question "whether i know if those phones accept coins or are card operated". Of course i didn't know.. and i pondered for a while..

I was trying to digest my thoughts while digging out my phone meanwhile. In a distance, another lady whose was probably watching us for some time called out to her and offered her phone free. She insisted the aunty to keep her coins. But of course, i smiled and walk off.


Sometimes i wondered.

We're nurtured in an environment constantly reminded to be wary of strangers. Often, we hear too much stories of con-men/women, too much pessimism. That we are too occupied with protectionist thoughts. We fail to discern the goodwill and innocence of people.


Of course i'm ashamed for my hesitation to bring out my phone.. becuase i was just holding on to it!.. before i dropped it bag into my bag to take out that twenty cents coin.


On second thoughts.. its just human nature aint it? haha!

My boss said to me today :" Jo, don't be disheartened when people bully you. Its a learning curve.." I thank god for her.. she's always there to pick up the mess i created...
I replied :" 我知道,所以就难过一下下,就一下下而已!!"




最近爱上这首歌。。。 听得见的梦想。。 分享给大家
星星安靜閃著光亮 哼唱天使般的樂章
山風溫暖起伏胸膛 撐起你沉默的盼望
摀住耳朵手貼在心上
閉上雙眼能看見遠方
從來沒有害怕 你和我都一樣
沒有到不了的地方
最溫暖的寶藏透過專注的眼光 聽見夢想
最真實的力量
藏在無聲的天堂 聽見希望
微笑就是愛的橋樑 過程中的傷都珍藏
或許路途比較漫長 看到你驕傲的抵達
摀住耳朵手舉向天上
用心接收歡呼的聲譽
汗水就是徽章 發出耀眼光芒
照亮你奔馳的地方
最溫暖的寶藏 透過專注的眼光 聽見夢想
最真實的力量 藏在無聲的天堂 聽見希望

Anyway!~ I'm so excited! Borrowing Weiming's D40 tml~ hee..

Photography is fun!!!


You think it is, it is not.

Perception is deceiving~

Photos by Daniel Ho Ho Ho Ho~

I'm gonna be needing morning calls for the few coming weeks..

yes you can guess it~!

No comments:

Post a Comment